Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ten on Tues.

1. I am not pleased with the passing of the health care bill. It'd be nice if the federal government did their job and stopped trying to control everything else. I saw this quote on FB. I just had to share :)

they passed a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is.........obese, and financed by a country that's broke. What could possibly go wrong?

2. Bubby is a bit stuffy from allergies :( He's doing much better though :)

3. My brother-in-law, Tony, prayed for healing for my back today :) It may not be immediate, but I'm claiming it. And I'll be doing so every day. God is good :)

4. It's another year of pregnancies :) No, I'm not counted in the number yet. Hopefully, I'll be counted in a month or so. I'm so excited!

5. I just found out another family member is switching to cloth diapers :) And some other friends who are pregnant are planning on using cloth diapers :) Sweet!

6. Joseph's dad and his wife were here for a quick visit. It was a very pleasant time. They're wondering when we'll be visiting them in Iowa. Maybe we'll do that when we visit VT :) Hopefully next year in the fall.

7. I NEED a haircut!!!!

8. Bubby enjoyed some pizza yesterday. Well, maybe I should say he enjoyed pizza toppings :) He did try to gum the crust but no luck. So he spit it out. It was cute. Too bad I didn't get a video of it.

9. I really am looking forward to the day I can clean my house again. God is good. Thank you, Lord, for healing my body.

10. Some people who love me put money together to send me on an Alaskan cruise this summer. Joseph will be taking off that week to spend time with Bubby. I'm not sure how I'll handle being away from my baby for a whole week :( I've done it with Joseph but not my with my baby. Right now, I am his world. At least he'll be with da da. I do love being a mother :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

great Ten on Tuesday!