Friday, March 19, 2010

Ten on Tues.

1. Bubby and I went camping with most of my mom's side of the family this week. We shared a ramada spot with Mom and Bob. We were and are so blessed. I couldn't do much due to my back pain. They took care of everything and more with a joyful heart :) I couldn't ask for a better Mom and Bob :)

2. Lake Alamo is closing this June or July. So my family thought we'd have one more camping trip in remembrance of Grandpa. It was a wonderful time and full of laughter, food, and stories :)

3. Joseph's dad and his wife are staying with us for a few days :) Not sure what's on the agenda while they're here, but I'll let you all know next week.

4. Bubby slept from 7pm last night until 6am this morning. He nursed for two hours with a few minutes of breaks here and there. Then he fell asleep again at 8am. He's a tired little baby. He had a blast on the camping trip but didn't get all the sleep he needs. So I guess he's making up for it now :)

5. I am seriously considering back surgery. Before I do anything, I am going to talk to our health insurance and the spinal surgeon again. I'd like to go another route but I'm not sure if the insurance will cover any of it. It's prolotherapy.

6. Easter's around the bend. It is my favorite time for celebration. Easter is always on my mind throughout the year. Jesus was born, lived, died, and rose again. He did it all for us. He would have done it if it was just for one. He loves us that much. A friend posted this on her blog. I thought it was fitting. Becareful! It is graphic. Watch before you let little eyes see it just to make sure they can handle it. Blessings :)

7. I've been posting another blog every week hoping that it will lead to a discussion. So far only one person has posted something one time. I am also posting it on Facebook and I'm getting a decent discussion there :)

8. I rearranged our kitchen/dining room last week. It has opened the rooms up SO much. I don't feel claustrophobic any more :)

9. A friend, her two boys, and Bubby and I went to the park last week. They all had so much fun playing together :) It's great being able to get together with friends and their kids :)

10. A few of us will be getting together on Saturday for a play date. I am really looking forward to it :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're still in back pain. :( I'm glad you're still able to get out and make memories with your son despite of it. I'll keep my prayers up for you!