Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ten on Tues.

1. Yesterday Bubby and I went to Flagstaff with a friend of mine and her two boys. It was the first time the two younger boys saw snow. They weren't too impressed with it, but it was still quite fun. Thankfully we found a place to sit and still enjoy the snow without getting too wet :)

2. My back has been feeling much better than the past couple weeks :) It still has a way to go, but I'm feeling confident that the pain will go away.

3. Joseph rearranged the living room for me :) Our "living" area is smaller to make room for a play area for Bubby. He loves it and so do I. Now I don't have to chase him all over trying to keep him away from the cords and stuff in the living room. Yeah!

4. I made yams the other day for Bubby. I cut them up into large chunks for later. Well later came and I put one on Bubby's plate. Before I got a chance to cut it into smaller pieces, he grabbed it and ate 2/3 of it. Don't get in between that boy and his food :)

5. Too much going on. It's now Wednesday evening. I need to get this blog done :)

6. Went to Bubby's pediatrician appt yesterday. I was a day early! Go figure. I still haven't gotten all my brain cells back from being pregnant. Still breastfeeding. Maybe that's what it is. Who knows...

7. Today's appt left Bubby crying :( He got his flu and H1N1 shot today. His iron level is ok. They also did a TB test. I think that a negative but I have to wait a little while longer to know for sure.

8. Bubby is 20% for weight, 90% for height, and has a small head. That's what the doc said at least.

9. Bubby is cutting his two front top teeth. No wonder he's been a bit cranky in the evenings lately.

10. I think I figured something out about my back. My back muscles tighten up when I'm stressed, and hearing Bubby cry definitely stresses me out :(

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Susanna loves these pictures of Joseph! She points and squeals every time I open up your blog!

Catina said...

We have to get them together :) I miss you.