Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ten on Tues.

1. Oops. I missed Tuesday.

2. Bubby started waving yesterday : ) It wasn't a fluke. He's been doing it more today. He even waved night night to da da tonight : )

3. My backs been getting worse! I've only gone to PT twice so far. I need to give it more time, but it's hard. I feel like quitting and just going to get surgery. I'm not. I'm going to keep pushing :( I will be asking my PT if I should wear a back brace and if I may start bike riding. I need to be active even if it's just a walk around the block. Right now walking from my kitchen to my front door brings major pain. So walking around the block will be a major feat : )

4. I met the new VP at Copperwood yesterday. I like her. She seems very nice : ) Bubby loved her.

5. After searching for months, I finally found a PeaPod Plus and a bike trailer on Craigslist : ) I'll be picking them up tomorrow. Yeah!!! I hope to use the bike trailer soon.

6. I've been depressed over my weight and lack of ability to exercise without major pain. When I get depressed, I tend to eat more. That doesn't help get my weight back on track. I have been eating a lot better though. That is thanks to making my own baby food. I want Bubby to eat well, so that pretty much makes me eat well : ) for the most part that is... hee hee hee

7. Bubby wants to eat whatever I eat. He was eating his breakfast fine the other day until he saw me eating Honey Nut Cheerios. At that point he screamed for Honey Nut Cheerios. Well naturally, I am not going to give him that. Babies aren't allowed honey until they are one year old. So that was a good teaching time. I explained to him that he's not going to get everything he wants and screaming won't help. I again had to teach him that same lesson tonight when he went after some electric cords.

8. So Bubby has two bottom teeth and I'm still breast feeding. No, he has not bit me. He does nibble on my hands a bit, but never bites. If I get concerned, I say, "No bite!" And he stops right away. What a good boy!

9. Ok. My husband says that Obama is more eloquent than the GOP speaker. But I still enjoyed listening to the GOP speaker more than Obama. Obama gave me sugar and the GOP man gave me meat! I'll take truth over rhetoric any day of the week.

10. We had a nice visit from my cousin Misty and her daughter earlier this week : ) She called saying she was in the neighborhood. I said to come on over but ignore the mess. That goes for all our family and friends. You're welcome; just ignore the mess.

No comments: