Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What to Eat...

I've been struggling with my weight for quite some time now. Having a baby and major back pain hasn't helped the situation. I'm determined to lose approximately 30 lbs. of fat. Yes, 30 lbs. I still can't walk down the street without being in major pain, but starting with what I eat will make a huge difference. I just found this advertisement for a healthy diet and was wondering if any of you have ever tried it. It got my attention because it mentioned not going hungry and eating a LOT of the foods others say to stay away from. What are your thoughts?

http://www.thedietsolutionprogram.com/BurnFat.aspx

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I've never heard of that program, but I think watching what you eat will definitely help. I am so sorry to hear about the back pain. That makes exercising hard! You are in my prayers!