Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week with Dad

Wednesday night - Dinner at Blake & Sonya's - Chicken Blake
Thursday night - Dinner at our house - homemade spaghetti
Friday night - just dad and me - left overs
Saturday night - Dad ate with Blake & Sonya - Father's Day dinner
Sunday lunch - Dad, Joseph, JT, and I ate at Macayos - Father's Day dinner
Sunday night - Olive Garden
Monday night - bowling (what fun!)

Dad and I went on quite a few morning walks with JT. Those were great : )
Dad also went bike riding in the heat. He seemed to enjoy it.
Friday, Dad and Joseph went to a driving range.
Saturday, Dad, Joseph, Blake, and Maury (Sonya's dad) went golfing. I hear Joseph is a great putter.

Dad also put a new toilet seat together, installed a door knob, cleared out our backyard, got my bike ready for a ride, etc. I'll have to think of some other things for him to do next time : ) Just kidding.

JT really enjoyed his grandfather. Boy, did JT ever grow last week! He's now 12 lbs.

No comments: