Monday, June 1, 2009

Quick Before He Wakes Up

I just had to jot a quick note before he wakes up.

JT has been cranky/fussy for the past week. I've been losing my mind. Last night it was bad. I tried everything to put him to sleep or so I thought. I even bout a dvd, "The Happiest Baby on the Block", on Saturday in hopes that would help. He didn't like being on his side or stomach nor being lightly "jiggled" or in his swing. He was awake from about 1:30 PM - 11 PM. The only reason why he fell asleep at 11 PM was out of sheer exhaustion on both our parts. I laid him down in bed next to me and fell asleep. When I awoke he was asleep. Then this morning he wakes up at 6:30 AM. Ok. No problem. Well, after being changed and fed and enjoying his bouncy for about 5 minutes, he started being cranky/fussy all over again. He was fine in the swing for a 3-5 minutes then screamed bloody murder. I put him in the Moby and after about 15 minutes he calmed down. Then about 15 minutes later he woke up. Uh. OH!!! He's awake. I'll finish later. Pray for me and him : ) Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a long time for him to be awake! Do you think he's having tummy issues?

Catina said...

Possibly, but I'm not sure. How can you tell?

Carrie said...

Have you tried Gripe Water? It's amazing.

Catina said...

I just bought some Saturday. Have not yet tried it. I'll probably try it today : )

Chrissy said...

I click on this to leave you a comment about Gripe water too! It is AWESOME!! Fussy baby = Gripe water = non-fussy baby! Hiccups = Gripe water = no more hiccups! I used this with Morgan when she was first born and I still use it now for her hiccups! Hope things get better with your little man!