Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scared!

I was burping JT when he spit up a bit of milk and brownish red stuff. I quickly called my pediatrician's office that was closed. Then I called three other people. I finally got a hold of my aunt. By that time I was completely distraught. She calmed me down a bit simply by offering to drive over. What a sweet heart! I said I'd wait and see if a nurse could releave me of some anxiety or not. The two other people called me back when I hadn't even left a message. I am loved. Soon after the nurse on call called me. Nothing to be concerned with just probably some irritation in my milk ducts. I looked at the spit up again. It was just a little brownish red stuff not the enormous amount I first saw. Wow can a mom's mind play tricks on her when she thinks something might be wrong with her little one. Praise God all is good : )

No comments: