Wednesday, December 24, 2008

You've Gotta Be Kidding...

Ok. I get pregnant and find out quickly that ones bb get larger during pregnancy. Alright, I start out as a C, shortly after getting pregnant I have to wear a D. Not too bad. I can handle that. Then a couple weeks later, I have to buy DD. Ok. Ok. I'm not too happy about that, but I'll deal. Not two weeks later, the bras are too small. I gave up. I bought XL sports bras. I decided to stick with those until around 8 months. Well, I'm at the end of my 5th month and I realize I should have bought XXL. But I'm still determined to make the XL bras work.

Well, today my honey takes me shopping for a New Years Eve dress. No surprise, I don't have any dresses at home that fit : ) Picture this. I'm trying on dresses, but remember I only have sports bras. After about 1 1/2 hours, I decide I'll take the dress that can only be described as the best of the evils. Obviously, I need a new bra. So that takes about another 1/2 hour. The one thing that was nice about getting a regular bra that fits is that the dress looks nice. I now am a proud owner of an F. No, that was not a typo. All I can say is, I now understand why women with biggins' more often than not have major cleavage showing.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm putting my money on a girl! Especially if it's your left breast that gets bigger. (old wives tale but that's what happened to me!) :)

Catina said...

That's funny : ) My mom's breasts grew three sizes when she was pregnant with both my brother and me. We'll see in a few months if whose guess is correct : )