Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weight Gain

I know that pregnant women gain weight. It's natural. Water weight gain is something different. I took my wedding band off about a month ago as it was fitting snuggly on my finger. No big deal, my fingers swell when I'm hot. I expected that. But the other day, I was wearing my socks. What was so odd and saddening about this was that those socks left a very pronounced indentation in my leg. What's up with that?! To top it all off, I asked my husband for a foot massage today. As I was picking up my feet, I realized I had all of the sudden misplaced my ankles. Yes, my ankles. I'm a little concerned, seeing as I am only 19 weeks. What's next? No more knees, elbows, what!!! Yah and this is not without pain. Ah, the aches and pains of pregnancy. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments: