Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dr. Appt Today

I'm doing well. I haven't had swelling in my legs since Friday. Yeah : ) My doctor's not worried. He said if there is swelling in my hands and face, that calls for concern. He figures it might have been my eating Thanksgiving ham that caused the swelling. Ham has LOTS of salt. I guess I never thought of it before but it makes sense.

I finally succumbed to buying a donut today. I have yet to use it, but it'll probably help with my tailbone pain. I can hear my students talking to their parents about my donut habit. Oooh. Maybe I'll get donuts for Christmas : ) No, I don't need those. I already gained way too much weight over the Thanksgiving holiday. Ugh!!! What's up with this pregnancy thing?! Before being pregnant, I was really good about limiting my sugar intake. Now I can't seem to get enough sugar.

No comments: