Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Think I Overdid It...

Last night was Game Night, so I was cleaning and getting ready for it all day. I took two half hour breaks due to the pain in my back and feet. The breaks helped enough for me to continue with the work. When people arrived and we played games, I was ok as long as I was sitting. Whenever I had to get up, my back ached. I felt like an old woman. My husband and I picked up after everyone left around 1 am. Then I sat down for a bit and fell asleep on the couch. A couple hours later I woke up with Joseph working on his computer. I decided it was time for me to go to bed. I got up and almost fell over. Joseph came over quickly and had me grab onto his shoulders as I scooted behind him to bed. I prayed that I would be better when I woke up, but I didn't have much hope of that. Thankfully I am better today. I am able to walk all on my own : )

No comments: