Saturday, January 2, 2010

Teething

Early this week Bubby bit me on the chin like he often does, but that time it felt different. It hit me. He was teething. So I proceeded to trying to look at his bottom gums. The key word being "trying". Bubby likes sticking his tongue between his bottom gums and lip. He refused to let me see it :( Alas today I got a glimpse. He has a tooth! No wonder his bite felt different. hee hee hee He has not bit me while nursing :) Knock on wood. My baby's got a tooth. Oh, he's growing up too fast! Make it stop! Make it stop!

Just the other day I was watching my cousin with her baby wrapped in her Moby. He's about a month old and he was sleeping so peacefully on her. I miss that! I had to keep reminding myself that there was a lot more I had to deal with which I would not want to reverse time and have to do all over again. But it was hard while watching him sleep. I love my Bubby, and I wouldn't change a thing about him. It's just so hard having him go through so many changes so quickly. Again, I would not turn back time.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

YEah for the teeth!!! I agree...they grow WAY to fast!

Carrie said...

What cute pics!

Unknown said...

These are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen of a little guy. No wonder you have a hard time resisting holding JT whenever he wants you to. :-)