Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ten on T

1. Obviously I missed the past two Tuesdays. But who wouldn't if their dad flew in on one of them and flew out the Wed. after the second Tues.?

2. I think Bubby is having another growth spurt. He's eating almost constantly when he's awake and he's sleeping a LOT more than normal. He woke at 6:48 this morning and fell asleep in my arms at 8:30. That's 1/2 hour sooner than his nap time. Oh, he ate the entire time he was up except maybe 20 min. I'm going to hav...e to get a night job just to feed the boy!

3. Bubby has a new swingset. Thank you Dad and Bea. It was an early birthday present. He loves it!




4. I made chicken alfredo, lasagna, and spaghetti while my dad was in town. They were all a hit : ) The spaghetti sauce was made from scratch. And my dad and I ate it with spaghetti squash instead of pasta. The squash adds to it. Great flavor and less carbs :)

5. I just noticed yesterday that my truck no longer had dried egg on it. Bob had cleaned it off about two weeks ago. They were wondering when I'd notice it. hee hee hee... It looks way better!!!

6. My dad took Bubby walking around in his backpack one day and Colin another day.



7. My dad and Bubby enjoyed the fresh air while mom stayed at home. She was supposed to rest her back but did housework instead.

8. We had a great time with Dad, Blake, Sonya, and Colin all week!

9. Colin and Bubby are best buds. They get along so well together even after Bubby pulled Colin's hair.

10. Colin and Bubby are both handsome boys but look NOTHING alike.

No comments: