Thursday, May 6, 2010

10 on Thursday

1. Weening has begun. Last week I took away num nums during the day. Today I took morning num nums away. Next week I may take away all num nums :( I am so sad about that. I like morning and night time num nums a lot.

2. We had Bubby's birthday party at Saguaro Ranch Park last Saturday. He had a blast :) Thanks for everyone who came. When we got home he was fast asleep. After he woke up, I put together/opened all his toys. It was so cute. He went from one toy to another. He still makes his way around playing with all his toys :)

3. I'm buying potty training pants from my sil, so I'll be ready when Bubby starts training. I know I'm weird, but I'm actually looking forward to this :)

4. Bubby measured 21.9 lbs & 30.75 in. at his one year check up.

5. I still haven't organized my house after bringing my stuff home from school. I need one week without anyone. I might be able to do it in three days but alas I won't get three days :( I'll do what I can, but I really need to focus.

6. I spent part of the day today with Dana, Nichole, and the kids. It was nice :)

7. One of my god daughters turned five last week. She's getting so big!

8. I cooked a ham yesterday for the first time. It was easy :)

9. Joseph and I are trying for another baby now :) Fun times :)

10. I watched my nephew, Colin, Monday for a few hours. Bubby was a bit jealous when I was talking to or holding Colin. This will be good for him. Colin was great. I look forward to the next day we spend together just the three of us :)


Reaching for a balloon. He LOVES balloons.


clapping while opening presents :)


Bubby's birthday muffin


Bubby's first popsicle

1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Congrats on trying for #2!!
...and I love your blog!!