Thursday, April 29, 2010

10 on Thursday

1. I'm limiting my time on FB so I can get some things done in my house. I've been gone most of the week, so all the work I did last week is gone.

2. I finished putting cabinet and drawer locks in the kitchen :) One less concern :)

3. I had a great time dancing Sunday night :) Thank you to all who asked me to dance. Yes, I actually danced and I danced a lot. My back's holding up pretty good. Blessings.

4. I was blessed to spend the Monday with a friend and her three boys one of which is less than a week old :)

5. Bubby turned one on Wednesday :)


6. Bubby started walking a lot the day before his birthday.


7. I spent the day with the pastor's wife today. It was a very nice time. I hope it's the beginning of a strong friendship.

8. There's a good chance Bubby will be taking swim lessons this summer. They're two weeks long. I'm hoping his cousin will be his teacher :)

9. It's getting so hot already! I'd be so happy if it was 75 degrees for three months. I can always dream :)

10. It looks like Bubby and I will be flying to VT for a while this fall. YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is such a great picture! The video is amazing, what a cutie! It's hard to believe he's a year old already!! Glad to hear you were able to go dancing!