Thursday, May 13, 2010

10 on Thursday

1. Bubby and I went for a bike ride the other morning. We even stopped off at the park for a short time. On the way back he fell asleep :) He is so precious.

2. I'm hooked on The Biggest Loser.

3. Bubby got some Good Mama diapers for his birthday. I LOVE them. Now I understand why they are so popular and one of the more expensive brands.

4. Bubby took a bath in the tub without his bath seat. It took him a while to get comfortable with it, but then he loved it :)

5. I added ideas for a Baby Registry to my blog. It's still in the works. If anybody has any thoughts, let me know :)

6. We now have a pool :) A hard plastic play pool blew into a cousin's yard the other day. They couldn't figure out whose it was, so they gave it to us. God is so good. It feels so good when he blesses us by way of our family and friends. Now I just have to get it set up :)

7. My husband didn't realize it was Mothers' Day. But when he did, he chose to spend the day with me :) He even watched a movie that I picked out. It was nice and relaxing and I loved it.

8. Bubby loves corn-on-the-cob. He had it for the first time Tuesday :)

9. There is too much going on. I swear I'm busier now than I was when I had a full time job :(

10. We had a great time today at CW. It was good to see everybody. We'll be going to Mock Rock next week :)

1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Good Mama diapers? I don't think I ever checked those out! I'm glad you are liking CD'ing!