Saturday, May 22, 2010

10 on Thursday

1. Wow! I missed Thursday by a lot!

2. My best friend, Betsy, was blessed with a baby boy :) I am so excited!!!

3. Bubby started a new thing just yesterday. Now he hides his toys in momma's shirt. While I was changing shirts, out drops a fridge magnet. Kids :)

4. Bubby woke up crying Saturday morning and with a 99.5 temp :( I gave him .8 mL of Tylonol. Within an hour his body is cool and he's playing like his old self :)

5. I rearranged Bubby's Dining room play area.

6. Bubby woke up numerous times the other night, but quickly put himself back to sleep. His teeth are really doing a number on him. One broke through, but the other two are still pushing their way out. Poor little guy :( He enjoyed our bike ride a few days ago. No tears at all during that. I just have to find new ways to keep his mind off his teeth.

7. I am sad :( Bubby is weaned :( My back is happy but my heart is not.

8. For all those who are curious, we are not yet expecting :( Hopefully soon :)

9. Bubby wanted a cracker, but he wanted to get it himself. So I told him one. Well, he's smarter than me. He decided one meant one handful :)

10. A dear friend was in a car accident Sunday night. She was T-boned on her side. Today she had a surgery to put a piece of metal in her head to protect her brain. Even during all this she's smiling :) The part she hated the most was the fact that they shaved half her head. She's doing well and should be home in a couple days. Praise God!


1 comment:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Haha to #3! Sounds familiar :)
((hugs)) to #7... but just think, you can do it all over again. And I will keep your friend in my prayers, glad to hear she is doing good. God is awesome.