Sunday, December 13, 2009

Believing for a Healing

I am believing for a healing specifically for the pinched nerve in my back that runs down my left leg. At my mom's church today I went up front for 'prayer'. It was weird. When the guy came to me, I breathed in and was filled with something. I fell backward. Someone caught me of course : ) That's only the second time that's happened to me. I'm almost positive the guy didn't even touch me. I still feel the pain in my leg, but that won't stop me from believing. I remember one thing the guy said today. "God is not the god of war but of victory." It's true. God doesn't have to fight. He's already won.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, I haven't been checking my blog feeds since I've been out of town and had no idea about this! I'll definitely keep you in prayer. I had a sciatic nerve problem while pregnant so I know that back and leg pain..it hurts! I'm believing with you for your miracle.

Catina said...

Thank you : )