Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 on Tues

1. Joseph watched Bubby Sunday afternoon and evening so I could visit my family :)

2. I'm waiting to hear from the doctor's office to find out if my insurance will pay for an MRI. I've been having pain in my left leg pretty continuously for about two months now. It's getting worse.

3. A friend and her two boys came over for a visit today. I made waffles for us all by myself : ) It was a really nice visit.

4. Joseph decided to dj at a dance New Years Eve :( I did say it was ok, but part of me was hoping we'd be together. I like kissing him when the new year comes in. Well, at least I'll be having Game Night that night, so I won't be alone.

5. Bubby has started sticking out his tongue and "spitting". I think he wants to be able to click his tongue, but that's the closest he can get right now. He loves it though : )

6. My dad just called yesterday. He'll be coming out for a visit in January : ) I'm so excited!

7. I got hooked on Facebook games! Ugh!!! I was playing five of them but dropped it down to two games. And I play them far less often.

8. I still haven't put all my stuff away that I brought from my classroom. It's been about 8 months now. Ugh! Something else always seems to come up.

9. My cousin delivered his new son a couple days ago while his wife was sitting in the front seat of their car in their driveway. Way to go, Dusty!

10. Some of the girls will be getting together Saturday to bake cookies :)

No comments: