Thursday, December 17, 2009

10 on Tues.

1. Oops. I'm still new to 10 on Tues. I forgot about it until now.

2. The pain in my leg is less than before. I'm still believing for a complete healing.

3. I've eaten about half the cookies I brought home from Cookie Day with the girls. They are now in the bottom of my freezer. I hope to forget about them until Game Night when I can share them with everyone else.

4. We have bees under our shed. What to do. What to do. I need to look again to make sure they are still there. If so, then I might call a bee keeper and see if they want them.

5. I thought that if I let Bubby sleep a little longer during a nap just the other naps would be messed up. I was WAY wrong. His night time sleep gets messed up. So now he is up within 1 1/2 hours, closer to 1 1/4 hours. This should help :)

6. Looking forward to seeing the newest baby in my family tomorrow :)

7. I really need to start working out again, but first organizing all the school stuff from last year. Yes, I still have not completed that project. But I am putting dents in it. It's just going slowly.

8. My husband is not much on playing games or visiting people which I thought was a complete bummer. But I've found a bright side :) He stays home with Bubby and I get to go play games or hang out with family. We're both happy, and Bubby doesn't lose sleep :)

9. I'm playing the Facebook games less :) quite a bit less actually. YEAH!!!

10. We bought a chest freezer Sunday. I love it!

No comments: