Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4 weeks left

I found out...

1. It is good to take Folic Acid vitamins if you plan on ever becoming pregnant.
2. Squatting while delivering your baby may give you a five pointed star in an area
you don't want it.
3. Contractions are normal during the last few weeks of preganancy during a
movement.

My baby's heart rate was 158 today. Hmmm... Any ideas as to what gender the baby will be. Early in preganancy, a lot of people thought I was going to have a girl. Recently, many people changed their minds to a boy. What's your thought? We'll find out soon : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 4 weeks left!? I thought you were having a girl but changed my mind. :)

Carrie said...

You are doing excellent! By my last month I was crying uncontrollably every day and screaming "get it out get it out get it out!!" :) I had contractions every night for weeks. I hope you don't have to go through that! Are you on maternity leave yet?

Catina said...

I have about two weeks left before I'm on maternity leave : ) April 17th will hopefully be my last day.