Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Nephew, Colin


Colin is pronounced the French way. For us English people, we pronounce Culin the way the French pronounce Colin. I learned that lesson yesterday : )

In any case, Colin was placed in ICU either last night or early this morning. He had an IV in him, not to be confused with IVY, and oxygen tubes in his nose. This afternoon, I was informed Colin is off oxygen and eating. Both great news! He is scheduled to go home Monday. Mom, Sonya, is scheduled to be released tomorrow although she'll be living at the hospital still to take care of her baby and feed him.

I believe the reason for the complications was due to breathing in/swallowing fluid
during labor. I guess that is more common than I realized.

Thank you for all your prayers, and please keep them coming : )

No comments: