Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OB Appointment

Baby is head down and far down at that : ) Doc. confirmed that the baby's gender that was written in an envelope I still have yet to open or find : ) is correct. Amniotic fluid is good.

I told my doc. about the dream I recently had delivering my baby in the toilet. He then told me about a true story of a woman recently at a hospital. She thought she had to take a dump but ended up delivering her baby in the toilet. My doc. interupted the story to ask me what the first thing you should do if you deliver your baby in a toilet. I said get the baby out of the toilet. He agreed but told me the mother just stood their screaming while the baby's head was in the water. People came running in and took the baby out of the toilet and resuscitated him/her. Wow! I know mine was only a dream, but I am SO glad I grabbed my baby out of the toilet as soon as I realized what happened.

I am so excited! My baby will be out and in my arms soon : )

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You are just mere weeks away now!! Great news about baby's positioning! I hope your delivery is as EASY as going to the bathroom! haha.