Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cabbage Patch Feet

I was on my computer this morning when I felt a major pain in my foot. I was annoyed and wiggled my toes in hopes it would go away. Then a few seconds later, the pain was horrible. So I stretched my legs straight out to see what was bothering my feet when I noticed my feet had quickly transformed into Cabbage Patch Feet. The tops of my feet were round and puffy. The pain started to subside after having my legs stretched out for a bit, but the swelling took about two hours to go down to a less dangerous level. I then went to church but remained seated the entire time, then to AppleBees, and then a quick trip to Home Depot. When I finally got home, my Cabbage Patch Feet had returned but not to the painful extent as earlier. My days of socks and shoes are gone. Now I will have to wear flip flops or maybe slippers. The flip flops even got tight today. I have two more weeks left of work. I really hope my legs and feet hold up!

No comments: