Monday, March 25, 2024

Too Much?!


I have learned over the years that I am not necessarily available just because I don't have something scheduled in my calendar at that time.  I have to remember to block off down time.  If I don't have down time, it will catch up with me and sickness will ensue.  

It's easy to over schedule yourself now adays with things at your fingertips.  One of the hardest things for me is not getting together with loved ones.  I have to ask myself often if the get together will allow for building of a relationship or just having a party.  And then I need to decide if I have time for that.

Every summer/school year, I tell myself next year will be different; I will schedule less.  Where does the time go and who keeps adding things to my calendar?!  LOL 


No comments: