Monday, March 4, 2024

Alarm

 I feel like I have to set an alarm for everything these days.  The air was low in one of our van tires, but I couldn't stop.  I had to get the kids to horseback riding lessons.  Then I completely forgot about it.  It took a few days for someone else to find the problem.  

I had to set an alarm to remind me to write this blog once a week.  Another alarm is set to remind me to make reservations to go camping.  Alarms for vitamins, pick up the kids, drop the kids off, etc....

I think this life with access to everything at our fingertips has made life more cumbersome.  I remember back when I didn't have a cell phone or email.  Yes, I am dating myself.  But life seemed easier, less stressful.  Wouldn't it be nice to go back to those days?  Maybe I'll set an alarm to remind me one week out of the month to turn all electronics off.  LOL

No comments: