Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Swim Wear

I know I haven't posted much at all in the past few years, but I plan on posting much more.

This first post is all about swim wear.  I don't know about you, but I haven't felt comfortable in a swimsuit since the day I went from a girl to a woman.  I've always been self conscious about the way I looked in a swimsuit, how manageable the swimsuit was while swimming, and the amount of skin exposed to the sun.

As I got older, I finally found board shorts that I could wear over my swimsuits and tankinis that would fit well enough.  I even started wearing shirts in the past few years to help protect my shoulders and chest from burning while out all day in the sun.  This was nice, but I would have to keep pulling the board shorts down to prevent them from riding into the great unknown and the sun would penetrate my shirts once wet.

Then I had another issue.  I had babies and all three of my babies were c-sections.  For those that don't know about having c-sections in your mid 30s, the stomach doesn't go back to the way it once was unless you are one of the lucky few.

That said, I've been looking for a swimsuit in which I felt comfortable walking, swimming, and being in the sun.  This year, I finally found one!!!

HydroChic makes some amazing swimsuits!  I bought the

Amphi Spirit Athletic Skirted Capris (15 " long skirt )

I had a great time with my kids all summer long.  And many women asked me where I got my swimsuit.  

Not only did my swimsuit meet everything I wanted, I also found I stayed cooler in it after it was wet.  While everyone else was so hot in the AZ heat, I was nice and cool :)  Due to that fact, my mother chose to buy herself a swimsuit.  I actually think she's looking forward to camping this year.  (My family will understand that one.)

If you have any questions, let me know :)

No comments: