Friday, January 21, 2011

Ten Today

1.  I'm in search of a Nursing Nest Pillow.  If you could help me find one and get it, I would be forever grateful :)
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=330756

2.  I just caught up on over 2 months of journaling :)

3.  Potty-Training seems to have taken a turn for the better.  Five things he enjoys:  peeing on a tree, peeing in a jar, peeing in the toilet, antioxidants or chocolate covered blueberries, and chocolate covered M&Ms that come out of a gum ball machine after he puts a coin in it.

4.  The yard sale last Saturday went good.  It was nice being able to hang out with the girls :)

5.  The house is for the most part organized.  Praise God!  And boy does it feel good :)

6.  I have recently finished reading, "Supernatural Childbirth".  I strongly recommend it :)

7.  I am now working on the book, "Infant Potty Training".  I am really excited about this endeavor :)

8.  One of my favorite baby shower "games" is guessing when the baby will be born and such.  Since I'll be having a Welcome Home Baby Ivy open house after the baby is born, I won't be able to play my favorite game.  So I figured I'd play it with all of my FB friends.

Number your responses with the appropriate question :)  

1.  What is the baby's gender?
2.  What date will the baby be born?
3.  What time will the baby be born?
4.  What will the baby's weight at birth be? (this question was added late)
5.  What will the baby's length be?

The following is for those that would like a little more information:

The baby is due February, 23.  My son came two days early via c-section due to complications.  Both of these pregnancies have been very different.  I am planning on having a Vbac.  I am not allowed to be induced since I had a previous c-section.  My son weighed 8lbs 11 oz and was 21 1/2 in. long.  If you have any further questions, please ask :)

Thanks for playing!

My GUESSES...
‎1. girl
2. February 23
3. 10:23 am
4. 7lbs 11 oz
5. 20 in.

9.  Wednesday, I will be 9 months pregnant.  Only four more weeks to go then.



10.  I love my son's curly hair.  I definitely prefer it this length :)


No comments: