Friday, July 9, 2010

10 on Thursday


1. I haven't written much on FB this week. I usually get my points from there. I guess I'll just have to use my memory. Uh, oh! I hope pregnancy brain doesn't kick in :)

2. Some of my cousins and our families went to a splash park last Thursday. It was our first time there. Thanks to Ricky all the kids got to enjoy the water a little bit at least. He picked each one up and took them around to get sprayed by the many sprayers :) They finally started getting braver just before we left. Isn't that how it always works :)

3. Joseph and I decided to get a patio and maybe a porch put onto our house. I was first going to re-stucco our house, then put in new windows/door, and finally put up a patio and porch. We found out we were doing it all backward :) We should get some estimates in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

4. I enjoyed lunch Saturday at Chipotle with a friend I haven't seen in a while :) Then we went to see the new Twilight movie. I think that one is my favorite thus far. We had a great time and decided we need to get together more often.

5. A bunch of us went to my cousin Theresa's to see her new place. It's great :) Her parents, especially her mom, did so much work on it. She was ever so grateful. Then we went to Karaoke which also dueled as a send off for Kristen. Her husband is being stationed in another state. But at least he's back in the states :)

6. We had our 4th of July BBQ Sunday. It was a small gathering due to a birthday party, a dance convention, and a family reunion all falling on that day/weekend. That's ok. It was really nice :) I enjoyed everyone who came. My husband did a great job on the bbq. Thanks, Love ;)

7. Monday, my mom and Bob had a BBQ at their house. It was fun. Joseph Jr. enjoyed playing with all his cousins both days :)

8. Joseph Jr started swim lessons Monday. He's doing pretty good. His favorite part is playing with the spongy block. My first cousin, Monique, is his teacher. She's great :) Jesse, Monique's sister, helps out. She does a great job too :)

9. Girls' Night was Thursday night. It was great having my young girl cousins over. They watched movies late into the night while I slept :) My mom came over and helped thankfully :) We had homemade waffles in the morning. Joseph Jr had a blast with them all morning. I even let him skip his morning nap. But by 12:30pm he was ready for a nap. The afternoon wasn't as fun for him as the rest of us were doing things where he wasn't the center of attention. However, he still enjoyed his day with the girls. Thanks, Ladies :)

10. We bought a kiddie pool with a shade/sprinkler on top. It was horrible. We set it up but never used it. It just never worked. Today we got an alligator pool with spray. Joseph Jr and the girls loved it :)



No comments: