Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 on Thursday

1.

My son woke at 10:45pm the other night and wouldn't go back to sleep. Finally around 2am, I let him down to see what he wanted. He started for the kitchen when he got scared and turned to me. So I picked him up and showed him the house while explaning that it was night time and we should both be asleep. I laid him back down and placed a post it note over his humidifier light to make it a little darker in there. He then went to sleep. He woke the next morning extremely cranky though. Finally at 8:30 I realized he must be exhausted so down he went. He slept for a while. My little angel. I'd like to say I got a lot done, but I was mostly on the computer catching up on my blogging and such.


2.

My son is ready for the 4th of July :)


3.

Bubby found a new seat :)


4.

My son accidentally spilled his cereal snack. I told him to pick it up. And do you know what he did right away. He picked it up :) That's my boy!


5.

My son gets along with everyone pretty well. However, when it comes to his cousin Colin, he likes him so well he wants to play with everything Colin plays with. He doesn't understand that taking things from Colin is not playing with him. He is getting a LOT better. But still has a way to go :) My son is also not very affectionate. He has began to give hugs a little more but usually when someone else initiates it. Well, as I observed my son and Colin just a few minutes ago, my son gave Colin not one but three hugs :) He was very gentle about it too :) As I was picking a picture, Joseph Jr gave Colin two more hugs. I love them both so much. What blessings they are :)


6.

Well, I received my nap time and overnight training pants that I ordered. However, the Potty Scotty training system that I ordered is on back order. They say I will hopefully get it the end of July. Well, I guess there's nothing for me to do but wait :(


7.

I made homemade blueberry oatmeal muffins the other day. The boys really enjoyed them, but my nephew missed a few which fell in his lap. Getting rid of the stain, hmmm... It worked!


8.

Thank you to all my friends who wished me a happy birthday :) Love you all. Many Blessings :)


9.

February 24, 2011

10. 4th of July BBQ at out house. I have mixed feelings about it. hmmm... I'm sure it will be fun.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I LOVE your 10 on Thursday idea...can I copy it?? Also...CONGRATS!! When I read you 10 on Thursday last week I thought that may be what you were going to share! Are you excited, nervous, all of the above?? =) Bubby is getting so big!! Talk to you soon!
Chrissy

Carrie said...

Pregnant! Yay!! Congratulations!

Catina said...

Thank you both :) I am excited. We were planning it. Chrissy, I don't mind if you copy me. I actually copied a friend who copied another friend, but it started out as 10 on Tuesday :) Blessings.