Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ten on Tues. +1

1. We're late again this week. We spent Tuesday and Wednesday at my Mom and Bob's. We had a wonderful time :) Whenever Bubby saw Bob, he would't stop fussing until he was in Bob's arms. It was cute.

2. A stomach bug swept through our house last week. Bubby had the worst of it. It hit him hard while he slept Wednesday night or Thursday morning. The first 24 hours was the worst. He finally got his bowels back by Monday :) It hit me Friday. I was better by the time I woke up Saturday. But then Joseph got it :( 24 hour bug for us adults.

3. I missed my Aunt Lisa's Surprise Birthday party Saturday night. I could't leave Joseph home with Bubby since he was sick. I also was concerned I might take the bug with me to others. I didn't want that! So I stayed home :(

4. We didn't go to church Sunday. I think all the parents and pregnant ladies are happy we didn't go.

5. A WTE and FB friend sent me her cloth diapers and covers. I just got them last week. We used them yesterday. I love them :) Thank you, Danielle :)

6. My sil, Rachael, gave me all her 2T boy clothes :) I'm excited to go through them and put them away for later. I don't want Bubby to grow up too fast.

7. I started creating a list for those that would like some guidance on getting things for their baby to come. I'm having a blast putting it together.

8. My husband bought a back-up camera for his photography business. It's great and small. It has pretty much three modes. 1. camera 2. panorama 3. video

9. I am so frustrated with my laptop. A few days ago it started acting up. The mouse is on the fritz but worse than that, the keys on the keyboard work only when they feel like it. It's not one or two keys either. The problem jumps from key to key. The backspace key doesn't work properly either :( This is putting a BIG damper on FB, my Blog, and my baby list. I am going to pray that God heal my computer :)

10. I had surgery Tuesday. Well, that's what they call it. I had a cortisone shot, a epidural. I found out that an epidural is not specific to being numbed during labor pains. It refers to the area. Back to the shot... I had to lay on my stomach for the shot. I wasn't in much pain but the longer I laid on my stomach, the more pain I had. By the time it was done, I was in tears. The pain did begin to subside after I was able to sit up. The cortisone shot itself was painful at various times. It is not something I want to have again! That said it should start working by Saturday.

11. Starting Saturday afternoon I have had many instances where numbness would take over much of my left leg and foot. That has been a bit scary :(

No comments: