Monday, June 3, 2024

That Time of Life

 Baby - all their needs are given to them; they can't do anything on their own

Toddler - the world is theirs; everything is new

early elementary - branching out; making friends

upper elementary - testing the waters; what can I do

junior high - pushing boundaries; what can't I do

high school - on top of the world; it's all about me

college/early 20s - it's a brand new world; I'm in charge

mid - late 20s - switch flips; seeing the dangers and downfalls

30s - a new way of life; starting a family

40s - best of times; but the body starts going down hill

50s - even better times; but losing family and friends more quickly now

60s - grandkids; saying bye to so many

70s - enjoy life; 10-30 more yrs

80s - settle down and live; let others come to you

90s - smile & enjoy all that you helped bring into being; giving others a chance to say goodbye

100s - nice; I've lived this long; what's stopping me now :)


No matter what stage of life you are in... Remember, God is always there; just ask.    

No comments: