Monday, June 17, 2024

Next School Year

Wow!!!  This summer has flown by.  It seems like next school year is almost upon us.  I am prepping to teach three classes that meet 1-2 times per week.  I've gotten two classes mostly prepped.  The schedules are done, but I still have some lessons to plan in one and recording in another.  The third class should be fairly easy to prep; fingers crossed :)

I don't think the children understand.  They get a break.  Teachers don't!

And with homeschooling, there are not many repeat lessons.  Each year we teachers start from scratch.  Well, at least the schedule is done, so that should make the following school year a smidge easier to prep as long as I teach the same types of classes.  But Lit will be more difficult to schedule for sure.  Remember:  One year at a time 😐

No comments: