Monday, April 22, 2024

Comparing Oneself to Another

Lord, help me to best respond to the narcissists in my life.  

I pray that all of us see our sinful ways, ask for forgiveness, and accept the grace You so freely give.  Let Your light shine on our dark places, so we can better deal with them.  Help us to not compare ourselves to others but to the Perfect Lamb of God, Jesus.  It is then that we will see what wretches we truly are.  Once that happens, I ask that despair not take hold.  Let us breathe in Your mercy and grace and truly accept You as our Lord and Savior.  Help us to forgive ourselves and move on in Your light.  

Lord, let Your light shine through me as I interact with all those around me.  Help me to be more like You every day.  

Thank you, Lord.  

In Jesus' precious name.  

Amen.

No comments: