Monday, November 29, 2010

10 Spot

1.  I've started watching my nephew Colin on Mondays again :)  Joseph and he get along pretty well.  It's a pleasure watching him.  I hope I can continue after the baby is born.

2.  Joseph Jr and I spent Thanksgiving at my aunt and uncle's house in New Mexico.  We had a fabulous time.  It snowed the night before Thanksgiving, so Joseph got to play in the snow :)



3.  Organizing the house went really well, but I still have more to do.  I think my mom & Bob will be watching Joseph again for a few days next week, so I can get more done.  We'll see.  I have to double check with them still.  If not, I may have to wait until January to continue my organizing.  Joseph's room is below.




4.  I started Christmas shopping.  I hope to be done Tuesday.  It may be wishful thinking though.

5.  I'm excited about the toys I got for Joseph.  They were each only five dollars since they were used.  One is a truck with a,b,c and # blocks on the back.  They twirl but do not come off :)  The other present is a tiger with a clock on his belly.  He loves clocks.  So now he'll have his own to play with :)

6.  Joseph Jr and I Skyped with my dad and Bea last week.  It was a great time.  I hope we'll be able to do that more often :)

7.  Joseph learned how to make a snow angel :)



8.  My husband is no calling Joseph by the name of Alpha and the new baby by the name of Beta.

9.  Beta is kicking and rolling around often throughout the day.  I like feeling her move :)

10.  I'm looking forward to cookie day at my mom's house.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad he got to play in the snow. Sookie has never seen snow yet (to my knowledge) but I'm looking forward to that day.
Love you,
Carrie