Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Napping

I think I finally have JT's schedule set as of today : )

Eat - 7:30 am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm, 4:30 - 6:30 pm (not sure about night time feedings, hopefully those will be out)

Sleep - 8:30 am, 11:30 am, 2:30 pm, bed time 7:00 pm

He has actually taken all of his naps today : ) just not in his crib.
I think he sleeps better partially sitting up. Maybe this will help him sleep through the night again.

7-18-09
Ok, so the schedule isn't exact. I'm working out a few kinks, such as, the baby needs to sleep longer than one hour : )

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Yeah! It will get better...I know it feels like you NEVER have YOU time, but schedule will fall into place. Best book I EVER read on schedules is Baby Wise. Can't remember the author, but a great book to help mommy get things in order!
Chrissy