Saturday, February 7, 2009

Woke Up Screaming

I've been getting cramps on a pretty regular basis for about a month now, but I flex my feet and they go away until last night. I tried flexing my left foot but to no avail. So I started screaming trying while trying to massage it out. When I was younger, my mom would come rushing in and massage my cramp out. That only happened a couple times, but obviously it did not happen this time : ) My husband started stirring after I started crying. I asked him if he could massage it. He definitely has no experience in massaging a cramp out of someone's leg, so I attempted to massage it out again. It took awhile. Then the cramp moved to the muscle by my shin. That finally went away and jumped legs and attacked my right calf. I was able to flex to get that one out, then it moved to my right buttocks. Finally I was able to fall asleep only to wake up, at a decent hour, with the cramp now in my left buttocks. At least it didn't attack my feet! Those ones hurt worst of all.

No comments: