1. Rachael Ann is smiling and grabbing things :)
2. RAE & Joseph Jr were both dedicated Sunday.
3. Easter is quickly approaching. I want to start a yearly tradition with my son. I figure he's old enough to understand the basics of what Christ did for us. I'm just not sure what to do.
4. RAE is growing fast. She's 13 lbs and has been in 3-6 months clothes for a while now.
5. The doctor ok'd me to exercise and such now :) I'm looking forward to starting P90X soon :) Now I just have to do it.
6. RAE Loves her swing :) Joseph Jr did not. So I truly know what a blessing it is to have a baby love sitting in something.
7. Joseph Jr is growing fast as well. He's in size 3 clothes.
8. He's super smart too. He recently started counting things. I never would have guessed that my son would have started school already :)
9. My husband is the best. Our marriage just keeps on getting better :)
10. James 1:19 I have been working on this for a long time and working on it even harder now. It's amazing how your children are mirrors of you.