Friday, January 2, 2009

If God...

I went to my monthly appointment today. Oh my goodness! I gained about 10 pounds this last month. My doctor said he doesn't like to say anything during the holidays; however the holidays are over so he wants me to start eating better. His basic rule is, "If God didn't make it, don't eat it." So I can eat meat, dairy, fruits, and veggies. I have to stay away from bread, sweets, and all other carbohydrates. I guess I'll be going grocery shopping at least once a week : ( Oh, well. The things I'll do for my baby : ) But now what do I do with all the sweets left over in the house! I can't just throw them away, or can I?

Oh, one more thing. The baby's heartbeat was about 152 today. The doc. says it sounds like a girl. We'll see. But if the baby is a girl, what's up with all those boy dreams. Truly, we will be extatic either way : )

No comments: